Andhra University Distance Education Admissions Notification 2015-16
School of Distance Education (SDE),Recently Andhra University released a Distance Education admission notification 2011-2012 for various Post Graduate, PG Diploma, Certificate, B.A., B.Com. Courses. The students who are appeared for Andhra University Diatance Education notification in AUGUST 2015, now can apply for Revaluation. SDE, Andhra University Distance Education also offers MBA and MCA Courses for ICET 2011 qualified candidates. All the courses offered by Schoool of Andhra University Diatance Education are duly recognised by Distance Education Council, New Delhi. The center is also offering different job oriented short term courses Candidates need not submit TC and MC at the time of admission for all the courses. Following are details of programmes, eligibility and application procedure:Six months certificate courses:
Andhra University Diatance Education coureses 2015
- Office Automation & Accounting: Intermediate/Pass in the B.A./B.Com
- Office Automation & Multimedia Technologies Entrance Examination conducted
- Office Automation & Internet Technologies by this School or any other University Diploma courses:
- Diploma in Music : (Two Years) Must have completed 15 years of age by 01.07.2011
- Diploma in Consumer Education: (Six Months) Intermediate/+2 Passed. Graduate Courses: (Three-Year Duration)
- B.A. (Both English and Telugu Media) Intermediate/PUC or equivalent or 2-year
- B.Com. (Both English and Telugu Media) ITI of A.P. after passing S.S.C. or Pass in the Entrance Examination conducted by this school
- B.Sc. (English: (With the combination of Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Statistics, Medium only) Computers and Economics). Intermediate/PUC or equivalent with Physical Sciences and Mathematics. Post Graduate Courses: (Two-Year Duration) (English Medium Only)
- M.A. English : B.A./ B.Com./ B.Sc./B.A.(O.L)/B.F.A./ B.A.L./Any Professional Degree.
- M.A. Hindi : B.A. / B.Com. / B.Sc. with Hindi as one of the subjects of study.
- M.A. Telugu : B.A. / B.Com. / B.Sc. B.A. (Special) or B.Sc. (Home Science) with Telugu as one of the subjects of study.
- M.A. Economics: B.A. with Economics as one of the subjects.
- M.A. History : B.A.(Pass or Hons)/O.T. B.A. (O.L.) with History as one of the subjects.
- M.A. Political Science
- M.A. Public Administration Any Bachelor Degree
- M.A. Sociology
- M.A./M.Sc. Mathematics: B.A / B.Sc. with Mathematics as one of the subjects of study
- M.A. Psychology (Limited Seats) : Any graduate.
- M.Com. : Any graduate other than B.F.A. and
- M.Com. : Any graduate other than B.F.A. and B.A. (O.L.)
- M.Sc. (Botany/Zoology/Organic Chemistry) : B.Sc. with relevant subjects.
- M.H.R.M. : Any graduate
- LL.M. : B.L. or equivalent thereto.
- 3-Year MBA (Marketing/Finance/HRM)
- 2-Year Executive MBA (Marketing/Finance/HRM)
ICET Rank holders or qualified candidates of entrance test for MBA/MCA course conducted by the A.U. School of Distance Education with a Bachelor’s Degree, having 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST candidates) besides passing SSC or equivalent examination with Maths as one of the subjects. However, in case of Executive MBA course, the candidates should also have at least two years of in-service experience after passing graduation or qualifying examination as on 01.07.2011.
- MCA (Three years):
Eligibility: ICET Rank holders or qualified candidates of entrance test for MBA/MCA course conducted by the A.U. School of Distance Education with a Bachelor’s Degree other than BFA and BA (OL) of AU or any other University recognized by AU as equivalent thereto. Candidates must have Mathematics at +2 (Intermediate/PUC) level or should have passed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Mathematics as one of the subjects of study.
- Master of Journalism & Mass Communication: Any Bachelor Degree other than B.F.A.
One-Year PG Diploma courses: (English medium only)
- P.G.Diploma in Co-operation and Rural Studies : Any Bachelor Degree
- P.G. Diploma in Computer Programming other than B.F.A.& B.A.(O.L.) & Applications
- P.G. Diploma in Translation : Any Degree with Telugu as mother tongue or any Degree with Telugu as a subject of study.
- P.G. Diploma in Environmental Studies
- P.G. Diploma in Functional English
- P.G. Diploma in Management of Voluntary Organisations
- P.G. Diploma in Travel & Tourism Management
- P.G. Diploma in Consumer Education
- P.G. Diploma in Public Interest
- P.G. Diploma in Digital Governance
- P.G. Diploma in Condition Monitoring: BE/B.Tech/M.Sc(Applied Physics/ Electronics/Instrumentation)
- Additional Method Subjects in B.Ed. / MA Education: The candidates of B.Ed./M.A. Education, intending to do additional method subjects in English, Telugu, Physical Science, Mathematics and Biological Science are advised to be present at the SDE, AU, Visakhapatnam at 10.00 a.m. on 15.09.2011 along with a D.D. for Rs.5,000/- drawn in favour of the Registrar, Andhra University payable at Visakhapatnam, one set of xerox copies of all certificates together with originals and two passport size photographs.
How to apply:
Filled-in Applications should reach the undersigned on or before 14.10.2011. Intending candidates may write to the undersigned by designation for application form and prospectus by post by sending relevant demand draft in favour of the Registrar, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam – 530 003, Andhra Pradesh
- Issue of applications: 06th August 2011
- Last date for receipt of filled-in applications: 14th October 2011
- Last date with a late fee of Rs.200/- (Other than M.Sc. Courses): 31st October 2011