1. Online application for DEECET – 2016 are invited from candidates who intend to take admission into two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.EL.Ed) in Government District Institutes of Education & Training (DIETs) and Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in the state to be conducted by Dept. of School Education, Govt of A.P on 15-05- 2016 in all 13 Districts of the state of A.P.for more university notification examupdates, EASY EDUCATION LOANS WITH LOW INTEREST RATESfor deecet eligible students go with below links. ap deecet 2016 Notification
2. Date and Timings of DEECET: DEECET will be conducted on 15-05-2016 in all 13 Districts of the state of A.P. The test will be conducted through online in 3 spells.
3.Fee and submission of Application Online :
The fee prescribed for appearing for DEECET (including examination fee)is Rs500/-(Rupees Five Hundred Only).Candidates can pay the fee through payment Gateway between 07-04- 2016 to 20-04-2016 and submit online application at the DEECET website http://deecetap.cgg.gov.in between 07-04-2016 to 20-04-2016.
4. Procedure for submission of application online:
Detailed procedure for applying ONLINE is given in the Information Bulletin.Candidates can download the “Information Bulletin” free of cost from the DEECET website http://deecetap.cgg.gov.in from 07-04-2016 onwards. Candidates can submit their applications through online from 07-04-2016 to 20-04-2016..
5. Examination centers for DEECET:
DEECET shall be conducted in all the 13 Districts of the A.P state. Candidate can choose any District of his/her choice for online examination center.
6. Eligibilitycriteria foradmission:
B. The candidate should satisfy Local / Non-Local Status requirement as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended.
C. Candidate should have obtained a rank inDEECET-2016 and should satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed.
D. Age Limit: The candidates should have completed 17 years as on 01-09-2016 .
There is no upper age limit.
E. Educational Qualifications:
I. The candidate who passed or appeared for the 10 + 2 during 2015-16 final Examinations
(Qualifying Examination) or its equivalent are eligible to appear for the entrance test .
But, they should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission.
II. The candidate should have secured 50 percent of marks in aggregate in qualifying
examination for appearing in the DEECET both A & B category seats. The minimum
percentage of marks in the case of Schedule caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically
Challenged candidates shall however be 45 percent for both A &B category seats.
Note :The candidates who passed Intermediate with vocational courses are not eligible.
III. Candidate belonging to “O.C” and “B.C” communities shall secure minimum 50% marks in DEECET. For Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates the minimum qualifying mark for allotment of seats reserved under the respective categories will be 45%.Thatis to say candidates belonging to SC and ST communities should secure 50% of marks for consideration against seats under OC / NCC / CAP / Sports category.
7. The details pertaining to the structure and content of the test, Syllabus, Pass
certificate, Rule of Reservation and allotment of seat are given in the Information
8. Storage of Examination material:
The Examination related material will be preserved for six months in online from the
date of Examination and no application in this regard will be entertained beyond this
9. TENTATIVE SCHEDULE-DEECET-2016
ap deecet 2016 Notification IMPORTANT DATES
1 Notification for conduct of DEECET – 2016 07-04-2016
2 Payment of application fee through online 07-04-2016
3 Submission of application through online with payment of fee 07-04-2016
4 Last date for payment of application fee through online 20-04-2016
5 Last date of receipt of filled in application through online 20-04-2016
6 Generation of Halltickets 01-05-2016
7 Issue of Halltickets through online 08-05-2016
8 Date of DEECET – 2016 15-05-2016 in 3 Spells
9 Date of announcement of results and ranks 25-05-2016 (Tentatively)
10 Handingover oflistofcollegesgranted
affiliationforthatparticularyearby SCERT 06-04-2016
11 First phase of Counseling (Preparation of
Seat Matrix, Submission of web based options by candidates,
allotment of seats to candidates issue of provisional letters of
admission, verification of certificates at DIETs and issue of Final
Admission letter) 03-06-2016
12 Second phase of Counseling 24-06-2016
13 First Instruction day 15-06-2016
tags: ap deecet 2016 Notification,dietcet 2016 notification,deecet exam time table, ap deecet apply online,dietcet results,deecet syllabus.