CMA Foundation, Intermediate & Final exams were conducted by ICWAI recently in the month of June 2015. Students appeared for this are waiting eagerly for the ICWAI results – CMA Foundation result June 2015 / CMA Inter result June 2015 / CWA Final result June 2015 by ICMAI. Check below CMA Inter and Final results December 2014, CMA Inter pass percentage Dec 2014, CMA Final pass percentage December 2014 and ICWAI Inter and Final top 50 ranks Dec 2014
After declaration of ICWAI result June 2015, I will also update Pass percentage, verification procedure of CMA exams here. Here I have also given verification/ revaluation Form for ICWAI Inter, Final, Foundation.
CMA Foundation Intermediate & Final Exams Result
To check the CMA Inter & CMA Final Dec 2014 Result, students who’ve appeared for Exams held in Dec 2014 would be required to furnish their Registration No. in EF0000001234, SF0000000123, NF0000000123 format on the below mentioned website of the Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India:-
- CMA Final Results Dec 2014:- http://examicmai.in/
- CMA Inter Results Dec 2014:- http://examicmai.org/
- Both ICWAI Inter & ICWAI Final Results:- http://examicai.in/
How to Check CMA Foundation Result
- Click Here to Above Link and Follow Following Instructions
- For new registrations (after 2012) the Identification number format is (EF0000001234,SF0000000123,NF0000000123)
- For old registrations (before 2012) the Identification number starts with Region Code (SFC/EFC/NFC/WFC) followed by 6 digit no.
- Please add 0 if you have 3 digit no.(eg : SFC/000452)
Verification of ICWAI Inter / Final December 2014 Answer Papers
In case if CMA student has failed in CMA exam, and if he thinks he should have been passed then he should apply for verification or revaluation of answer sheet of you CMA exams. Information as to whether a candidates answers to each question in any particular subject or subjects at any examination have been examined and marked or not may be supplied to a candidate.
Time Limit for making application
A candidate may apply to the institute within a period of 30 days from the declaration of the results of the examination.
The fee for verification is Rs.250 per paper.
You need to fill this verification form and need to send it to the ICMAI office.
What if you failed in ICWAI Exams December 2014
Unluckily If you are failed in ICWAI Inter / Final December 2014 exam, then you don’t need to lose hope, keep doing the hard work and apply for ICWAI June 2015 exams .