CSIR- ntotification -2016 (Central Drug Research Institute (CSIR-CDRI)
, a premier drug research institute of India was inaugurated on 17th Feb 1951 by the then Prime Minister of India Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru with a vision to strengthen and advance the field of drug research and development in the country. The Institute has made significant accomplishments in the pursuit of its mission to New Drugs & Technologies for affordable healthcare for all, generation of knowledge base and nurturing future leaders for healthcare sector. Today, it has become a unique model for modernized drug research in India – having everything under one roof, from synthesis, screening, development studies, process up-scaling to clinical studies. Unique achievements of the Institute includes discovery and development of 12 new drugs, of which, Arteether (Brand Name: E-mal), BESEB (Brand Name: Memory Sure), Centchroman (Brand Name: Saheli) are currently in market; transferred more than 130 indigenous technologies to the pharmaceutical companies, a significant contribution in the metamorphosis of the Indian Pharma Industry. So far, more than 10,000 research articles have been published by the Institute in peer reviewed journals. Obtained more than 350 Indian patents and 90 international patents; and produced more than 1000 Ph.D’s. Several of its Alumni have occupied highest positions in national and international academic institutions, biotech and pharma industries.CSIR- ntotification -2016,.csir notification 2016
csir notification 2016
Candidates who have submitted online applications are requested to report for the Interview at 9:00 A.M. sharp on 29-03-2016 (For Position Code No. 001 to 004 (Life Sciences) & 014 (Computer) and 30-03-2016 (For Position Code No. 005 to 013 (Chemistry & Pharma.). Candidates reporting after 10:00 A.M will not be allowed to attend the interview. Eligible candidates may appear before the Selection Committee for interview on the date and time mentioned above at CSIRCentral Drug Research Institute, Sector 10, Jankipuram Extension, Sitapur Road, Lucknow-226031. Eligible candidates must bring with them print out of online signed application form along with Original certificates as well as self-attested copies of certificates of examinations starting from matriculation & date of birth certificate, caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC) experience certificate, publication, if any and recent passport size photograph etc. Original documents are essential for verification of the particulars quoted by the candidate in the application form and candidate failed to produce original documents at the time of verification, shall not be allowed to attend the interview. Any request for relaxation in this regard shall not be entertained.
1. Age relaxation will be upto 5 years for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Women candidates.
2. The date for determination of age, qualification and experience shall be the date of interview.
3. Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria and possess the required qualification as mentioned above, should turn up for walk-in-interview well in time to avoid inconvenience.
4. The above mentioned positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the termination/completion of the projects.
5. The engagement shall be initially for a period of one year, extendable on yearly basis based on the performance of the candidate, till the termination/completion of the project or completion of 5 years tenure whichever is earlier. Candidates engaged in the above mentioned projects shall not confer any right implicit or explicit for consideration for regularization against any CSIR/CDRI post(s).
6. The number of positions advertised against the projects can vary at the time of actual selection depending upon the requirement of the Projects. Page 4
7. Candidates selected for engagement in the projects, shall not be allowed for registration under CSIR-CDRI Ph.D program in this institute. However, on completion of two years period in project and successfully obtaining SRFship, they can register under AcSIR and in this case, the Project Staff shall resign from the project before joining as CSIR SRFship
CSIR- ntotification -2016 notes to remember
No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview. Note:-Candidates who fulfill the requisite qualification, age and experience shall be allowed to appear before the Selection Committee for interview. Written test in the relevant subject area, depending upon the number of candidates, can be held, if required, for short listing the candidates before attending the interview on the same day. Interview may be continued for the subsequent days, therefore, candidates coming from outside may make their own arrangements accordingly.
for more details download the official notification of CSIR- ntotification -2016