4 simple Tips to Pass Bank Exams in First Time
How to qualify Bank Exams. Bank exams are one of the hard exams in India. Bank jobs are presently among the most in-demand jobs in India. More than 20 lakh candidates generally appear for exams conducted by IBPS. so many top banks in india like State Bank of India, Allahabad Bank, ICICI Bank Limited, Punjab National Bank, Canara Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Industrial Development Bank of India Limited, Union Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, Central Bank of India, HDFC Bank Limited, UCO Bank Indian Overseas Bank and Oriental Bank of Commerce. Vacancies in banks are set to reach 7.5 lakh in the next 5 years, since banking jobs are appearing lucrative in times of an economic slowdown.
How to qualify Bank Exams in First Time:
If you want to qualify the bank exams in first attempt, every day candidates were involved in deep preparation. We are now here to add some tips in their preparation which makes them complete with their syllabus. Basically in the Time management for bank exams candidates have to know the sections and should identify the sections in which they are strong. If you identify then half of your work is done. Don’t worry guys Here I can provide bank preparation tips in a simple manner.
4 Simple formation Tips:
- Plan previous for common exam :
Having decided on the post, its time to begin preparations for examinations. With the introduction of common written exam by Institute of banking personnel selection (IBPS) – you will have to appear for only a single test & can apply to any bank recruitments with that score.
The question paper will most probably contain the following sections:
Reasoning, Quantitative aptitude or Numerical reasoning, English, General awareness & Computer knowledge. Since the PO & clerical exams is conducted twice a year & specialist officer once a year, you have enough time to prepare.
- Take Maximum Efforts :
Whatever be the mode of preparing, personal effort is very much required as the competition will be high.
- Understand the exam pattern & frame shortcuts or easy methods for answering a question within the given time.
- Regular Practice will boost your confidence level attend the exam without fear.
- Keep an eye on the upcoming bank exams & jobs to gather as much information about the specific banking organization that you wish to apply.
- Practice Makes Man Perfect :
More than qualifying, scoring high marks increases your prospects. The more you practice, the better are your chances of reaching good marks in the examination.For this, there are two methods that can be followed
- Coaching Centre: Many centres for bank exams coaching have sprung up & every city/town has atleast one.Here you will have access to trainers for solving doubts, regular mock tests & individual attention.The fees starts from Rs.6000 & goes upto Rs.10,000
- Self Study: This is the normal route many aspirants tend to travel.You will have to devote some time among other works in preparing for the exam sections.
- Previous year’s solved question papers, guides & workbooks are available in bookshops nowadays with which you can prepare from home.
- Interviews :
This is the Last tip but not the least one. After clearing the written tests, Group discussion or Interviews will be the deciding factor in selection of a candidate for appointment. (See : Bank Exam Interview Tips)