Indian Oil Recruitment 2016: Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Mathura Refinery invited applications for recruitment to the post of Trade Apprentice & Technician Apprentice. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 8 April 2016. IOCL Recruitment 2016 for more details go with below links for the IOCL Recruitment 2016 notification
ADVT NO: MR/HR/RECT/APP/2016
- Opening Date of Online Application Form: 16 March 2016
- Closing Date of Online Application Form: 8 April 2016
IOCL Recruitment 2016
IOCL Vacancy Details
Name of the posts:
- Attendant Operator-Chemical Plant (Chemical): 21 Posts
- Fitter (Mechanical): 8 Posts
- Chemical: 14 Posts
- Electrical: 12 Posts
- Mechanical: 4 Posts
- Instrumentation: 6 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Trade Apprentice & Technician Apprentice Post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Trade Apprentice Attendant Operator-Chemical Plant (Chemical): BSc in Physics, Maths, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry.
- Trade Apprentice Fitter (Mechanical): 10th with ITI (Fitter) course.
- Technician Apprentice (Chemical): Diploma in Chemical Engineering or Refinery & Petrochemicals Engineering.
- Technician Apprentice (Electrical): Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Technician Apprentice (Mechanical): Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Technician Apprentice (Instrumentation): Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering or equivalent.
Age Limit for Trade Apprentice & Technician Apprentice Post
Between 18-24 years for all posts
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for IOCL Trade Apprentice & Technician Apprentice Post 2016
The candidates eligible for the post can apply through Indian Oil website www.iocl.com . Last date of receipt of online application is 8 April 2016.
to get more details download the full official notification click here
for more related posts link1
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment 2016 for 24 LDC & Other Posts 12 April 2016