It is hereby notified that the M.C.A. II Year II – Semester (Regular, Ex & Improvement)
Examinations will be held in the month of April, 2016. The following are the last dates for payment of
examination fee, online application and submission of manual application forms:ku mca 2-2 2016 sem exam fee notificaion
Payment of Fee Last date for Payment of
exam fee by the
Last Date for Preparation of Consolidated
DDs by the College Principals
Without late fee 28-03-2016 29-03-2016
With a late fee of Rs.250/- 06-04-2016 07-04-2016
ku mca 2-2 2016 sem exam fee notificaion
Sl.No Particulars Fee (Amount)
1. For all Papers Rs.930/-
2. Up to two papers Rs.500/-
3. Improvement (each paper) Rs.300
Further, it may please be noted that application forms will not be accepted under any
circumstances after 11- 04- 2016. For late submission of application forms, a penalty of Rs. 2,000/- per
day will be charged against the colleges. The detailed Time-Table will be notified in due course.
Instructions to the Candidates:
1. The Candidates have to submit a xerox copy of the memo of marks of qualifying examination along with
their application forms.
2. The Candidates should confirm their eligibility as per the norms before remittance of examination fee. Fee
once remitted will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
3. Late fee Rs.1, 000/- will be imposed for according late permission to the Candidates after the due date.
No application will be entertained after the commencement of exams.
4. The appearance in the examinations by the candidates will be subject to eligibility and promotion norms.
They will forego the results of the Exams appeared in deviation of norms.
The Principals of the colleges concerned are requested to adhere to the following:
1. To ascertain the eligibility of the Candidates before sending NRs Forward the applications of only eligible
candidates. If any deviation found, College will be penalized @ Rs. 5,000/- per each deviation as per the
2. The demand draft(s) shall be drawn in favour of the “Registrar, KU Examinations Account” payable at the
State Bank of Hyderabad, K.U. Branch (Code No.262), Warangal.
3. To submit the following along with the Nominal Rolls of the Candidates:
1. Application Forms
2. No Dues certificate from the Dean College Development Council and Academic Audit for every exam
and from Academic Section for the I Year or I Semester Exams of Any course , KU
3. Required fee in D.Ds.
4. 3 Sets of N Rs with a soft copy & paper wise statistics in the Following format
ku mca 2-2 2016 sem exam fee notificaion to get full details download full official notificaion click here
for more ku exams and results visit www.examresultindia.in
to get the full details download the official notification k u MCA 1- 2 sem 2016 exam fee notification click here