Osmania University has been announced the Osmania University M.Pharmacy 1st Year 1st & 2nd Sem Supply Exam Fee Notification/ Date Sheet/ Exam Dates Schedule Routine 2015- 16 for B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Ed, M.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.Ed, M.Phil, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA Degree Semester & Annual Examination at the Osmania University official website.
This time Osmania University gonna conduct their Semester Exam and annual examinations on March & April and November/ December 2015- 16 and students who are going to write Osmania University M.Pharmacy 1st Year 1st & 2nd Sem Revaluation examinations B.Tech Supply Exam Fee Notification 2015 can download their Time Table/ Results/Date Sheet from here itself.
Application are invited from The Students of Osmania University affiliated colleges, who want to pay the supply examnation fee in the subjects of M.Pharmacy 1st Year 1st & 2nd Sem Supply Exam Fee Notification which were held in October 2015
Osmania University M.Pharmacy 1st Year 1st & 2nd Sem Supply Exam Fee Notification
|Descriptions||Last Date||Fee particulars|
|To Students: Payment of examination Fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges.||09-10-2015||Rs. 1025/-|
1. Remittance of Consolidated Examination fee to Registrar, Osmania University Exam Fee Fund A/C No. 52198262033. 2. Preparation and Submission of E.A.F. Online
(For one or more papers)
It is hereby notified for the information of all the concerned that the M.Pharmacy (All specializations) I Yr II Semester (Main & Backlog) and I Semester (Supplementary) Examinations will be conducted from 02-11-2015. The detailed time-table will be issued in due course.
Following is the schedule for payment of examination fee and submission of examination application forms at the Office of the concerned Principal of respective College(s).
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE PRINCIPALS
- The College login will be closed after the last date.
- Principals are requested not to forward/submit the EAF of Not Eligible Candidates.
The results of Not Eligible candidates will be cancelled at any stage, if they write the examination.
NOTE:- 1. In respect of the candidates who have completed Course requirement having appeared for II year (III & IV semester) and completed double duration of the Course but do not crossed (6) years from the date of admission, have to pay an additional amount of Rs.1000/- per Paper , along with normal Semester Fee. LAST CHANCE FOR 09 BATCH (12 digits). Upto 08’ batch NEED NOT APPLY.
- The students are advised to enclose Xerox copies of their qualifying examination certificate copies duly attested by the College Principal concerned.
- The Principal is requested to send the Faculty list without which the examination forms will not be accepted.
- The Principal is requested to verify the eligibility of the students thoroughly and forward the same to this office for the issue of Hall Ticket. If failed to verify the eligibility of the candidates, the principal is held responsible for the issue of hall ticket by this office to the non-eligible candidates.
- The Principal may kindly forward all the examination application forms online through College login. Contd…2 -2-
- The students who were transferred from the University Jurisdiction and other Universities their examinations forms should be submitted separately with the approval of the competent authorities like Commissioner of Tech. Education, Govt. of A.P. and Director Academic Audit, O.U. with allotment of H.T.No.s.
- As a part of the Core Banking System, all the students are hereby instructed to deposit the Examination Fee into their respective college accounts only for onward transmission to the University by the college.
- Not to collect the Exam fee form Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb students as per O.U. Order No. 1555/228/2007-08/Budget-V, dated: 25-03- 2008. A Xerox copy of medical Certificate confirming their status as Handicapped (minimum percentage of disability must be of 40%attached to the application forms. Blind, Physically Disabled, Deaf & Dumb students applications forms should be submitted separately along with separate Nominal Roll.
- Any discrepancies with regards to the Candidate data such as Internal marks, Practical, Viva-voce and Projects etc. should be brought to the notice of concerned officials of Examination Branch and obtain the acknowledgement within one month of declaration of results. After one month, queries will not be entertained.
- ALL THE PRINCIPALS ARE REQUIRED TO TRANSFER THE FEE AMOUNT THROUGH RTGS/NEFT ONLY FOR CREDIT INTO REGISTRAR OSMANIA UNIVERSITY EXAM FEE FUND A/C NO. 52198262033 (SBH, O.U. BRANCH, IFSCCODE “SBHY0020071”).