Rajasthan High Court Notification 2018: Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 27 District Judge Latest Court Jobs. Rajasthan High Court has released official employment notification for the recruitment of 27 District Judge vacancies. According to Rajasthan High Court District Judge Advertisement 2018, Bachelor’s degree in Law from any recognized institution/board with the minimum pass percentage of marks is the desired academic qualification. To apply for Rajasthan High Court District Judge Jobs 2018, age limit must not below 35 years and maximum age limit should not exceed 45 years as on final date of application form submission. Mode of application is online a the d closing date for submitting the form is officially declared on 6th March 2018. Rajasthan High Court District Judge Jobs 2018 seeking candidates may use this opportunity by submitting their applications which are available from 14 February 2018.
Rajasthan High Court Notification 2018
Name of the Organization: Rajasthan State
Name of the Post: District Court
Number of Posts: 27
Apply Mode: Online
Details about Rajasthan High Court Notification 2018
Aspirants should possess the Bachelor’s degree in Law from any recognized institution/board with the minimum pass percentage of marks.
Applicants starting age limit must not below 35 years and maximum age limit should not exceed 45 years as on final date of application form submission. Categories come under reserved categories like SC, ST, PWD, PH, Women and other reserved categories will get relaxation in the maximum age limit as per Rajasthan government norms.
Monthly salary of Rs.51550/- to Rs.63070/- and all other additional allowances are given to the shortlisted applicants as per government norms.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous model Papers:
How to apply Rajasthan High Court Notification 2018
- First enters into Rajasthan High Court official login page @ hcraj.nic.in
- Go to recruitment section and read District Judge Advertisement
- Eligible candidates can click on Apply Online link
- Read all the instructions before start filling the application
- Use your personal, academic qualification, skills and experience information
- Then upload the scanned copies of all supporting documents
- Pay the application fee based on the category
- Click the submit button and complete the process of application