It is hereby notified that the B. Pharmacy IV Year I Semester Supplementary
Examinations, 2018 will be held in the month of April/May, 2018. The following is the schedule for payment of examination fee and submission of online examination forms in the web Site kuonline.co.in. and Manual forms by the students.or more university notification examupdates,EASY EDUCATION LOANS WITH LOW INTEREST RATES, go with below links.
B. Pharmacy IV Year I Semester Supplementary Examinations
|Payment of Fee||Last date for
payment of exam fee
by the Candidates
|Last Date for Preparation of
Consolidated DDs by the College
|Without late fee||12-04-2018||16-04-2018|
|With a late fee of Rs.250/-||19-04-2018||21-04-2018|
For all papers … Rs.800/-
Up to 2 (Two) Papers … Rs.400/-
Instructions to the Candidates:B. Pharmacy IV Year I Semester Supplementary Examinations
1) The Candidates have to submit a xerox copy of the memo of marks of qualifying examination
along with their application forms.
2) The Candidates should confirm their eligibility as per the norms before remittance of examination
fee. Fee once remitted will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
3) Late fee Rs.1, 000/- will be imposed for according late permission to the Candidates after the
due date. No application will be entertained after the commencement of exams.
4) The appearance in the examinations by the candidates will be subject to eligibility and promotion
norms. They will forego the results of the Exams appeared in deviation of norms.
The Principals of the colleges concerned are requested to adhere to the
1) To ascertain the eligibility of the Candidates before sending NRs Forward the applications of only
eligible candidates. If any deviation found, College will be penalized @ Rs. 5,000/- per each
deviation as per the norms.
2) The demand draft(s) shall be drawn in favour of the “Registrar, KU Examinations Account” payable
at the State Bank of Hyderabad, K.U. Branch (Code No.262), Warangal.
3) To submit the following along with the Nominal Rolls of the Candidates:
1) Application Forms
2) No Dues certificate from the Dean College Development Council and Academic Audit for every
exam and from Academic Section for the I Year or I Semester Exams of Any course , KU
3) Required fee in D.Ds.
4) 3 Sets of N Rs with a soft copy & paper wise statistics in the Following format.B. Pharmacy IV Year I Semester Supplementary Examinations.