Download Telangana Postal Circle Postman Mail Guard 2018 Hall Ticket : Telangana State Postal circle has recently released an official notification of Postman/Mail Guard (10th) Examination 2018 for the recruitment of 70 Postman and 5 Mail guard posts. The department has published this direct recruitment notice for those candidates who are searching latest govt jobs with a qualification of SSC pass. Eligible candidates may apply online from 4-08-2018 To 4-09-2018 ( Extended up to 10-09-2018 ) by 5.00 pm. Check out the complete details like Age, Qualification, Selection process, Fee & How to apply here.
Telangana Postal Circle Postman Mail Guard 2018
- Name of Organization: Telangana Postal Circle
- Name of Posts: Postman & Mail Guard Posts
- Total Number of Posts: 75 Posts ( Postman: 70 Posts Mail Guard: 05 Posts )
- Last date of application Form: 04th September 2018
- Job location: Telangana
- Job Type : State Govt. Jobs
- Admit Card issue Date: Before 10 days of Exam Date
- apply Mode: Online only
- Official website: appost.in
- Online application Starting Date: 05th August 2018
- Deadline for applying Online and application fee submission: 04th September 2018
- TELANGANA Postman/ Mail Guard Exam Date : December 11th ,2018
Exam Batch Timings:
- 1st Batch Timing – 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- 2nd Batch Timing – 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM
Telangana Postal Circle: 75 Vacancies
Postman Vacancies: 70 Posts
(A) HYDERABAD REGION: 26 Posts
- ST: 02
- OBC: 07
- SC: 00
- OC: 17
(B) HYDERABAD CITY REGION: 44 Posts
- ST: 08
- OBC: 06
- SC: 06
- OC: 24
Mail Guard Vacancies: 05 Posts
- ST: 00
- OBC: 00
- SC: 01
- OC: 04
Scale of Pay (per month):
- The recruited applicants will receive a pay scale of Rs. 05,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/- and other admissible allowances.
- application Fee: Rs. 100/- (one hundred rupees)
- Examination Fee: Rs. 400/- (four hundred rupees)
Note: Those aspirants belonging to SC/ ST/ Women categories will be exempted from Examination fee.
Mode of Payment:
- Candidates have to pay prescribed fees through “SUNAYASAM”.
- Contestants can pay their fees in any Head Post Office or selected Sub Post Offices of the Telangana State.
- 18-27 years (Upper age limit relaxable for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes up to five years and for candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes up to three years & others in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government of India from time to time).
- Age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen would be as per extant orders of Govt. of India issued from time to time.
- For Postman: Matriculation/SSC from a recognized Board or University.
- For Mail Guard: Matriculation/SSC from any recognized Board or University.
- appropriate contenders will be appointed based on their marks obtained from aptitude Test.
- The department will prepare a merit list of qualified applicants in each Postal/ RMS Division separately.
Telangana Post Office Postman & Mail Guard Exam Pattern 2018
Telangana Postal Circle PM MG Exam contains 3 Subjects like Part A, Part B, Part C. Each section carries 25 marks and contain 25 Questions. The time duration of this exam is 2 hours. The total marks of this exam are 100.
|Part||Subjects||Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Part A||GK, Reasoning, Analytic Ability||25||25||2 Hours
|Part C||English Language||25||25|
|Total||100 Qs.||100 Marks|
How To Apply Online
- The candidate has to wait till SMS is received to his/ her mobile number confirming the payment details.
- After receipt of SMS, the candidate will get access to fill up online application.
- Before applying online the candidate has to keep all the relevant documents ready for entering the data as per the certificates (like DOB Proof, Certificate of caste, Ex-Service man Certificate etc).
- The Candidate has to keep ready the soft copies of his/her recent passport size photograph in JPG format(size not to exceed 50 KB)
- The Candidate has to keep ready a soft copy of his/her signature made on a piece of paper with black ink in JPG format (size not to exceed 20 KB)
- The Candidate has to update all the mandatory fields and confirm the declaration.
- The Candidate has to verify the correctness of data fed before submitting his/her application The Candidate has to submit the application by clicking “Save/Submit” button
No correspondence will he entertained for modifying the application details. The Candidate can take the print out of the application and keep for further correspondence. Candidate need not send any physical application /Hard copy of the application.
How to Download Telangana Postal Circle Postman Mail Guard 2018 Exam Admit Card
- Log on to official website appost.in
- Click on link Postman & Mail Guard Admit Card
- Enter all details carefully like DOB, ID, and Password application Number
- Click on Enter Button
- Download & Take a Print out
- Must Read All instructions given on Admit Card
Hope you got complete information about TELANGANA Postal Circle Postman Mail Guard 2018 Exam Date and Admit Card here. Share this article ” Telangana Postal Circle Postman Mail Guard 2018 Exam Date & Hall Ticket Download ” to your friends, who are appearing for Telangana Postal Circle exam.